Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Please forgive me...I can explain
























































I know that it has been a very long time since I last posted pictures of the girls. I do have a valid excuse. I have a Catie. For those of you with a Catie, you know exactly what I am talking about. For those of you who don't have a Catie I will explain. She is fast, she is busy, she is curious, she is a climber, she needs to be watched 100% of the time, she is going to give her parents a heart attack. Not because she is bad, but because she has no fear and is on the go CONSTANTLY. I have no time...no time for really anything other than watching our girls. Between Ashleigh's activities and Catie being, well, Catie there isn't much time left for anything. By the time they fall asleep, I am literally exhausted, mentally and physically. I hope that I am forgiven.


Lots going on, Ashleigh has started back at preschool. This is her last year before she starts Kindergarten ( I don't want to talk about it). She is now a Green belt in Karate and she has started taking violin/piano classes. She loves it. Catie and Ashleigh are both getting bigger everyday. Catie enjoys doing everything that Ashleigh does. She really enjoys playing outside and riding her scooter and playing ball with the big kids. She thinks she's 12 yrs. old. Scott and I are doing well. Trying to keep up with everything and getting the house just the way we want it.

Our new neighborhood is great. Lots and lots of kids to play with.

Life is good...


Enjoy the pictures!