


So the girls and I are at the grocery store and Ashleigh spots one of the above carts that has the car connected to the front for the kids to ride in. Now these "cars" don't have any doors or windows but they have a buckle and wheels and a horn. FUN! I hesitate because Catie is with us and I don't trust her. Ashleigh says, "Catie will be fine." I give in because as a grown up I have to choose my battles wisely (I have learned this the hard way). Everyone is buckled in and we are off. The girls are down there laughing and driving and I am getting my shopping done in peace. OK, so we are going down the bread aisle and at first it's just me and the girls. All of a sudden two men are walking towards us down the aisle. Closer...closer ...closer...they're standing right next to us. I see Ashleigh scoot close to Catie and then hear her whisper, LOUDLY to Catie, "Catie, quick shut the windows! CATIE, Quick close the windows!" I almost DIED! Sometimes are easier than others to control your laughing. This was not one of them. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. Those poor men are probably wondering what I am teaching her. Oh well. Have time for more...? OK so we are checking out and of course the candy at the checkout is eye level to the girls who are in this "car" still. Catie is freaking out because she (like her mother) loves a little chocolate. Ashleigh looks back at me and says, "Mom we need to hurry Catie is getting a little anxious in here." Where does she get this stuff?