Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We colored eggs last night with Dad and did a little easter egg hunting around the apartment. Unfortunately, Scott had to work today so for the BIG event, it was just me and the girls. As a parent, there are...ummm certain things that you don't want to pass onto your children. In fact, you lie awake at night and pray that they don't have your allergies or your compulsive need to keep things organized. As you can see in the first picture, poor Ashleigh not only has allergies, she has inherited a "gene" that I have received from my father's side of the family... I can only hope that her need to organize stops with her candy. They both had a good time trying to find their baskets. Catie wasted no time stuffing her little cheeks with an excessive amount of Reese's peanut butter eggs. The only day that I will allow candy before noon is Easter. She took advantage of the rule and...I allowed it because she's just so darned cute! We hope everyone enjoys time with family and remembers the real reason for this holiday~