Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday, birthday, birthday!












































































































































































Yikes! These girls are getting so big. We are the proud owners of a 1 and 4 year old. How did this happen? Time is not on my side Mr. Mick Jagger. It is so hard for me to believe that these little beauties have grown up so fast. I don't get it. One minute I am bringing them home from the hospital and the next thing I know they are walking, talking, playing, back talking, telling me no, reading books, going to school, and basically not needing me so much. That hurts a little. Ok it hurts a lot. Does it hurt enough to have another one? Ask me after Catie turns 2.


The girls had a blast over at Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenni's house. The day could not have been more beautiful. Yes, we were wearing shorts and tshirts. It was crazy. We rented this gigantic bounce house and I will tell you what, the adults had just as much fun as the kids. The kids bounced in that thing almost the entire day. Needless to say, Ashleigh fell asleep upon entry of the vehicle and Catie was shortly thereafter. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this. We had a blast. Most importantly, Happy Birthday to my sweet babies.
The last two pictures are of Ashleigh at 11 months and a freshly born Catie.