We are all so thankful that the fall is here. The wonderful weather, all the activities, the smell in the air. We have been busy going to birthday parties and school, visiting friends and having family visit us. The girls are getting bigger every day it seems. I bought pants last winter for Ashleigh that were too big hoping to get two seasons out of them. We pulled them out the other day to see what we had to work with. THEY WERE ALL TOO SMALL. I couldn't believe it. Off we went to find some pants. This girl is all legs! We got Catie's stuff out of the attic to get her ready for fall/winter and we are hoping to get through to summer without having to buy her anything new. The problem we are running into with Ms. Catie is that she is running a few months ahead of where Ashleigh was at her age. She is already wearing a 3/4 in shoes and 12 months in clothes...mind you she is only 9 months. All is not lost though. I love to shop for my beauty queens so this will give me an excuse to purchase some of those cute little things that I have been eye balling in the mall. Poor Scott!
These are pictures from The Greek Festival, Festival in the Park, our visit with Aunt Dot and just ones that I thought you might enjoy!