Nothing too exciting going on at our house. Playing, eating, bathing, chasing Catie up the stairs and listening to Ashleigh play her "music" takes up a whole day. School is starting back up in a week and Ashleigh is very excited... as am I! The school she attends is really neat because they do gymnastics the last 45 minutes of the day. By the time we get home she is ready for a nap. Scott and I are doing well. At the end of some days I feel like I have been going non-stop but I look around and realize I got nothing done...BUT, the girls are happy and I have to realize that's what matters. Recently on one of Scott's days off we were sitting on the couch (after the girls were both asleep) and he said, "Wow, they will wear you out!" I just smiled, pretty sure I rolled my eyes and I won't share what I was thinking. We are all looking forward to the fall and all the activities that come when the weather gets cool.
Enjoy!